Warranty and Replacement Policy
All designs purchased from Dakota Collectibles should
first be test sewn on a sample piece of fabric before
sewing on a garment. Note: Felt is not acceptable
fabric. Dakota Collectibles will not be held responsible
under any circumstances for damaged garments.
- Customer should immediately inspect product.
- Damaged or missing product must be reported to Dakota Collectibles within 15 days of receipt. Dakota Collectibles will instruct customer on return procedures.
- Dakota Collectibles will replace damaged or missing product free of charge (including S&H)
Product that contains defects or becomes defective,
making the product partially or totally unusable,
will be replaced free of charge (including S&H) within
one year from the date of purchase. This does not include
product damaged by customer or by other occurrences (see below).
Customer should contact Dakota Collectibles for instructions on return procedures.
- If your software is damaged due to accidents or other occurrences and you are in possession of your damaged software, contact Dakota Collectibles. After verifying purchase, Dakota Collectibles will instruct the customer on return procedures. Damaged software must be returned.
- Dakota Collectibles will replace CD software for $20.00 (plus S&H). Payment must be made prior to shipping the replacement CD. The replacement CD will not include designs that have been discontinued and are no longer available.
Dakota Collectibles has no liability for lost, stolen, or otherwise missing product due to disasters (i.e. flood or fire) or other accidents. Dakota Collectibles will not replace product that cannot be returned to us. Customer should contact their insurance carrier. If requested, we will assist the customer by providing documentation of purchase.